They say ‘Tuesdays are for wealth’; and we think there’s a rich number of reasons for having your wedding at Eskmills venue mid-week. One massive bonus is cost; as it’s definitely cheaper getting married during the week instead of at the weekend.
Make sure you give your guests plenty of notice of your date in advance, we know they’ll love the excuse to take the time off work to celebrate your big day with you both. However, they may also need to arrange childcare, pet sitting etc., so the advanced notice will be a massive help to make sure they can get the time off!
One great way of making sure everyone you want to invite can make it, is to have more guests to the evening wedding reception. This gives people the chance to finish work, get changed and then come along to join you in the celebrations, without them having to take extra time off work. Besides, the fairy light curtain and pillars inside our venue really light up at night, creating a sparkling atmosphere for you and your guests. Our outdoor courtyard and water feature are equally as stunning at night as they are during the day, which make for some seriously stunning wedding photographs too!
As a thank you for your guests coming to your terrific Tuesday wedding, we feel they deserve some extra love for their effort. We can create a big day that is everything you’ve ever dreamt of and seamlessly welcoming. Your guests will have plenty of delicious food to eat and drink with great music and entertainment.
What’s more, the number one best thing about a Tuesday wedding is having a long weekend before the ceremony for a bridal shower and allowing everyone in the wedding party bags of time to get themselves prepared for the big day.
With our terrific Tuesday package, we’ll include:
- Exclusive venue hire and table set up
- Ceremony set up
- Dedicated Event Planner
- 3-course wedding breakfast with coffee and petit fours
- 1 glass of sparkling wine for the drinks reception
- 1 glass of wine with the meal
- Crisp white table linen
- Table name cards/numbers and menus
- Printed name cards
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Tables, Chiavari chairs and ivory seat pads
- Centrepiece for each table; hurricane lamp with gold or silver gravel, pillar candle, mirror and tealights
- Wooden easel for table plan
- Silver round cake stand and silver cake knife
- Use of the courtyard and garden for your drinks reception and photographs
- Toast Master services by our Event Manager
- Cash bar
From £3,000 for 60 adult guests.