During the Covid-19 crisis we’re going above and beyond best health and hygiene practice.
To keep our teams and clients as safe as we possibly can, we aim to ensure that Eskmills Venue is as Covid-19 secure as we can make it. We are regularly reviewing the Scottish Government’s advice and regulations.
How are we keeping our teams safe?
- They’re our top priority, so we’ve put lots of new protocols in place
- We have implemented government HR and Health & Safety advice to the letter
- We use technology to stay in touch while those that can work from home, do.
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
How are we working now?
- Office people are mostly working from home with lots of Teams meetings
- In the kitchen we’ve spaced out work stations and followed government advice
- Shifts are arranged to minimise numbers
- Chef brigade and sales/admin/management team are kept apart at break times
How are we maximising hygiene?
- Implementing our motto: ‘Clean and Clean Again’
- Handwashing reminders EVERYWHERE
- Even more regular deep cleans
- Floor markings and one way systems to ensure safe distancing
What are we doing about customer safety?
- PPE worn whenever required
- Face coverings worn at all client meetings
- Limited venue show rounds and only after risk assessment
- Eskmills thoroughly cleaned between tours, especially high touch areas
- Every event has it’s own risk assessment and our teams are thoroughly briefed
How are we getting event-ready?
- We’re committed to following the evolving guidelines
- As the rules and circumstances change we’ll adapt our event Health and Safety Policy
- We’ll build on our already super high hygiene standards in the venue and kitchen
- Digital not paper
- Cashless payments
- Table not bar service
- Drinks ordering app
- Our own branded alcohol-based hand gel for all
- Cleaning before, during and after each event
- Temperature checking of our customers
- Implementing track and trace