Be the highlight of the season with our fabulous all-inclusive for Winter 2017 and 2018
Our Winter package is available for remaining Fridays and Saturdays during the months of October to December 2017 and January to March 2018.
Not only is it cost-effective to have an off-peak wedding but it’ll give your loved ones something to really look forward to in those winter months. And our stunning East Lothian Venue is a superb backdrop for you to create the wedding of your dreams. Check out our top ten reasons why a Winter wedding could be just right for you.
Whether it’s 200 guests from day to night, or a smaller evening buffet reception – we have everything you need to create that magical setting for your special day. If you’re looking to hold your wedding around the Festive period, then why not consider a mid-week wedding – you’ll find many people will have taken time off in any case!
- 3 course meal plus tea, coffee and petit fours for 70 people
- Glass of cava after the ceremony and glass for the toast
- Glass of wine with dinner
- Venue hire and venue décor
- Down lights, pillar lights and fairy curtain
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- White floor length table linen and linen napkins
- Use of Courtyard and Garden for photographs
- Dedicated team of staff to run the event
- Event Manager/Master of Ceremonies